15 minPrep Time
1 hrCook Time
1 hr, 15 Total Time
- Split chicken breast or Thighs
- Red potatoes (cut in half)
- Carrots (cut in half)
- Onion (cut in half)
- Plum tomato (cut in half)
- Corn on the Cob (Cut in Half)
- Red Peppers (cut in Half)
- Place the above ingredients into aluminum foil sheets, make into pocket.
- You can add some seasonings (I use some balsamic dressing mix).
- Bake in the BBQ or over a campfire until chicken is done (Approx 60 Minutes, but check at 30 as your fire could be hotter or cooler than you expect)