Yields 4 Servings
Easy Camping Stew
30 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- 1 lb. of ground meat
- 2 cans Veg-All mixed vegetables, large chunk
- 2 or 3 cans Campbell’s Beefy Mushroom Soup
- 1 medium onion, diced
- Chopped garlic to taste
- Any kind of dry noodles or macaroni (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Brown meat with diced onions & garlic, season with salt & pepper.
- Add canned veggies and the soup and some water. You want the consistency at this point to be just about what you would expect a “cooked-down” stew to be, but as you’re using the canned veggies there is no need to cook longer to reduce the liquid.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 15-20 minutes. Add noodles or macaroni and cook just 3-5 minutes more- just till pasta is beginning to soften, not completely cooked. you want the pasta to be very al dente because it continues to soften. Remove from heat and serve.